so its two days to Taiwan!!!
i really can't explain the excitement i'm feeling! maybe my feelings aren't as strong as the others because I've been on an immersion trip before, but this time it's with new people ((not exactly new)) that I've known for a year!!!!
i can really just smell the food from here ((awkward stomach grumbles)) and we'll be going to ximending imagine all the wallets and things i can buy there!!!!!!
i really really really wanted a sneak peek of my buddy but I've been spamming my refresh button but no emails came :-( but nevermind i shall treat this like the dramatic pause in cliché dramas and wait till i reach Taiwan! wait on second thought no...... I WANT MY SNEAK PEEk!!!!
this trip i'll be separated with my flowers, but our hearts will always be together!!!
i promise you a picture of us all together before we leave okay!
so now i shall go pack my stuff hehehehe
nights my dear flowers!!!!
forever yours,
\xinn\
No comments:
Post a Comment