ππThe countdown has officially began!π In a blink of an eye, it's nearly time for the long awaited Taipei trip! (waiting since year one) And after the trip there would be the June holidays too (I suspect projects and homework... I can smell it!) Unfortunately, some of our friends (Huan ε§//huanyu//, Elyn, Yati, Bunny//Huishi//) will not be joining us for this trip... :( soooooo, the already sibei small class got even smaller.
Pre-trip: getting to know the details (and many hopes)
For this trip, I would share a room with one of our very own flowers, xinn! (Xin be careful I don't rape you >:) however, our groups will be different ::::::( I'm super excited for my role, which is a Room IC together with ChuFei! >:) >:) >:) if the teachers let us off for lights out I can only imagine what I might do... >:) πππ(includes hosting a party with the guys and scaring the teachers)
Anywayyyy, we already know the itinerary, so we know what to expect. Two days we are off to Jianguo High School, which is a all-boy's school π¦(sad for the guys unless they're gay, hopeful for the gals ;) So we're here in Singapore wishing for a hot guy π¦in Jianguo while the guys in Jianguo are hoping for a hot junior. I got them some (self-acclaimed) very awesome gifts. :) although the gifts are abit girly, but I hope they would like it! Not forgetting the Wulai school, which remains a mystery even till now.... π½
#nofilter (look like for a girl but who cares) //ooooh I see my legs//
#assembledmyself (the babes I used to assemble)
Yeap, I bought the keychains together with YuQi on one fine day. I assembled only four, but it's the quality and not the quantity that matters right! :)
I haven't been to Taiwan before, so the excitement continues to grow with each passing day. I literally go into spasms of screechingπ and squealingπ that can last for a minute when I am reminded of the trip. (see how excited I am)
And here's the end! I haven't packed yet, and pretty much all of the things would be settled by my mom. (spoilt kid alert) Hopefully I would "foster confidence and maturity" during this amazing and awesome trip.
Ps: 倩ζ°εΎη,εε€δΈηΉζ°΄!| touchΓ© |


No comments:
Post a Comment