Monday, 28 April 2014

25 more days to OELP:)

Hi guys!!! Sorry for not blogging last week as I did not come to school....anyway.....25 more days to OELP!!!YES, like finally. Anyway, during CID lesson, two groups went up and present about day 1&2 of the itinerary of the trip. They talked about Taipei 101,elite bookstore and palace temple and many more....time flies so fast....soon, it was over:( but anyway, looking for the trip .....Taiwan,here I come^^
Kelly

^she beat me to it again
TAIPEI 101!1!1!1!1! Although we would only be heading to the 89th floor (the itinerary says so), I am super excited for it!!! The Eslite Bookstore as well, it is literally a heaven for us bookworms (I heard that you can sleep there too since it's 24 hours mmm) Basically the first two days would be off to an amazing start, I can feel it!

-excited juen

No comments:

Post a Comment