Monday, 10 March 2014

Hi, we are back!!!Reflection time:)

Hey my lovely ladies (-:

okay come closer because we have interesting stuff!!!!!!
CID TURNED INTO AN ECONS LESSON HELP

okay maybe after our presentations we started learning about china (and Taiwan) about econs and politics and stuff like that.....

its...... something..... new, i guess.

well nonetheless we shall hear from juen:

"This lesson is soooo special. Truefully, frankly, honestly, I can't remember anything about it! But, basing on the previous two hardworking people ^, I conclude that CID lessons has became a history lesson. Of course, we are looking at the events from a different perspective, the CID perspective. We had out own thoughts on China's one party rule, so we had to list them down a homework. One thing I remember distinctly though, our good friend Wenhao had very deep knowledge in China's history, so most of the babblings-that-make-sense-only-to-mr-Chua were from him. 
Anywayyyy, MARCH HOLS ARE COMING! Awwwwww!"

typical juen is being typical, getting excited about the hols.

but who isn't?????

hehehe let's hear from kel:

"Hello! Sorry for posting lately:) but since it's Monday, let me share with you what I have been doing for this CID lesson today. Hope it can chase away your Monday blues<3 but no promises....ok, let's begin.
Today, mr Chua start the lesson by showing some slides and he began to talk about the history of China which slowly turn into an history lesson....God help me!!!he begin to talk about the dynasty which slowly evolve into politics. He told us about the different politic system in different countries, the name of the president in different countries. Such as Obama is the president of USA, ma ying Jiu is the president of Taiwan and so on....yup, that basically sums up the whole lesson...on well, at least I learn something new? Hope to talk to you soon, my little readers<3 have a great day and march holiday is just around the corner so jia you:)
As usual, Kelly 
The one who always post the latest updates:P"

((you and I both know kel isn't the latest XD))

well let's hear from qing now!

"So this week, we learnt about the history of china and their political system, and we even talked about Singapore's political system that made me wonder, Mr Chua said that the government set their own salaries so that they will be satisfied with it and work hard without corruption but aren't the salaries set by themselves ? Isn't setting their own salary as good as corrupted because they set it so high? So when I asked Mr Chua about it, he said that the salary was decided by all of them and it was fair and just. This is one thing that I learn today and one misunderstanding corrected. It also made me wonder why China had such a constitutional monarchy. Isn't it unfair to the Chinese citizens ? I think that there are many different perspectives in viewing such a method of ruling and that is why our homework was to list the pros and cons of China's one party rule! Anyways, I find that the politics are very interesting and complicated and I hope that I can learn more from subsequent lessons ! :D"

qing is always qing, going deeper in thought than ALL of us combined ((hehehe))

well its mE mE mE now!!!!!
"yeah so this week we've learnt about the history of china, and honestly? dynasties aren't the best things ever. the way they ruled their china made me feel lucky that i'm born in Singapore 2000. so china had this monarchy system before, and now it's communist? the thing about communism is it is equal and fair for all, but for me, I find it unfair for those who work harder, because their efforts are given to others. like what Mr Chua said, who would want to work hard anymore? and in Singapore's system, we have our own voices, we have a say in the government, but not in china, which I find odd. Singapore is more inclined towards Taiwan, just that we are ruled by our prime minister rather than the president ((hope I got this right)) anyways, econs and politics were technically fun, but i dislike the fact that it's so COMPLICATED I MEAN WHY CANT WE JUST BE SIMPLE SO NO POLITICAL ISSUES but well my mum said its impossible..... BUT I'LL CHANGE THIS"

YEAH I WILL CHANGE THIS

((claps for the not-so-heroic-heroine))

well, don't you want to know what we are gonna do in the nest lesson?

I WANT TOO

so see you guys tmr because....

you rock and i rule \o/

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment