Sunday, 23 March 2014

A brand new week, a brand new term<3

HI GUYS WE ARE BACK FROM THE HOLIDAYS!!!!

sorry about the posts because even the blog needed a holiday (-::

anyway, so today is the start of everything again!!! and we've had something new for our CID!!!!!

come closer.....

SOME SENIORS CAME AND PRESENTED ABOUT TAIWAN YAY

wanna know more info???

enjoy juen's!!!

"I swear the best blogs are about the fascinating holidays each of our flowers enjoyed. Although, this holiday was moreeee of a 'study break' than holiday. Of course, we were all busy in our ccas and homework (I'm lying) but is had a chance to bond with my family! We went to Adventure Cove where I tried(attempted) snorkeling. Mann, did I have fun! Most of the time I was being a coward by holding on firmly to my younger brother's hands, while staring down at the deep pool (realllly deep ;-;) of fishes. Then I felt adventurous, so I made my way towards the obstacle course! Little did I know, I actually developed a fear of deep waters, where the pool I was in was 4m deep ;-; I had to climb a rope and ring a bell, but I was trembling so hard I couldn't do so. Embarrassed, I climbed out of the pool (without drowning YAY) than I spend a good portion of my holidays sleeping, eating and playing around :-)
ANYWAY, back to the gooood subject. During the lesson, we had the honor of having seniors over to share their experience in Taiwan, a trip which we will be embarking during May. I knew one of the senior, Chienchen, and he was my facil coordinator, so it was fun to see him again. We were lucky to have seniors sharing experiences with us first-hand, so we won't all be blur-cock when we go there. 
It's getting late, I'm continuing this tomorrow!"
snorkelling* omg juen....

but it seemed fun!!!!!
now let's hear from kel kel kel:

"Enjoyed your holidays? I sure have! My family and I went to Macau and the famous egg tarts was definitely deliciously. Since young, I don't like egg tarts but their is really too good to give up. Anyway, today is the first CID lesson of term 2. The whole lesson basically just consisted of our seniors doing a presentation about their trip to Taiwan last year where they were year 2. They talk about the places they went, the food they eat and basically what they do there. They went to Jianguo high school, the museum for the 921 earthquake and Shilin market. They also went to see the cabbage and pork that is made of jade and are known to be priceless. So, basically I am very excited for this trip and talk to you soon:)
Ps: week10, please come quickly"

I WANT WK 10 TO COME QUICKLY TOO CRIES

okay come on let's go on and listen to qing!!

"I really enjoyed my holidays! I didn't go overseas like Kelly but I went to local tourist attractions! River Safari. I went there for an environmental champions camp and I really had fun! Anyway, for the first CID lesson of the term, our year 3 seniors who had been to Taiwan last year came to our class and presented to us their experience in Taiwan. The more they shared, the more interested I am! I really really look forward to the Taiwan trip ! I want to take a look at the cabbage made up of jade and the pork that had been made so real, worthy enough for a whole bunch of people to crowd over it just for a look! I also want to taste the food in the night market and hopefully, no one would get lost as it is really very hard to find a person in such a crowded market. We must definitely look our for each other when we are overseas. Our senior also told us that the students from Taiwan treated then with hospitality and kindness. I think it is very nice of them and we should also treat foreign students that come to our school nicely in future too. "

Yeah Taiwan and their hospitality yeah~

now now its me me me :

"okay so my holidays were kind of lame because it was sort of just projects and lazing around at home getting fat and doing homework and study dates.... actually i would prefer if we went back to school like just take away this week and add it to the june hols ((heeeheee)) snapping back from my daydream, we had seniors coming to talk to us about Taiwan!!!! so we'll be going to night markets -- omg imagine all the food that will be there and i can totally imagine myself gaining like 10 kg before coming back xD-- and to jianguo high school (some top scholar school that i hope is awesome because it sounds cool and looks like a university) and we'll be going to museums!! this is the funniest part because we are supposedly going to look at a cabbage and a piece of meat. okay more of like the jade cabbage thing and a pork thing which was very valuable. i think chiang kai shek took it from china when he went to Taiwan or something like that so we aren't really sure who's it but i do hope Taiwan gets to keep it (-: well i guess we won't have switching hotels because we'll be staying in one hotel only!!!!
ps the bubble tea is amazing!!!!"

i cant wait to go to Taiwan!!!!!!

and don't worry, there will be daily updates!!! FROM ALL OF US (-:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment